Thursday, February 23, 2017
Autodesk Labs develops project fractal. These toolset will facilitate the project team members to create a series of designs and analyze them for various criteria in a comparatively limited period of time.
Guidelines for starting:
1. In order to produce your own Fractal content, install the most updated version of Dynamo Studio 2017 (dynamobim.org). One can also apply the free Student Version of Dynamo Studio (www.autodesk.com). Otherwise, go to step 2 and then utilize the sample files at fractal.live (home.fractal.live)
2. In order to login to Project Fractal (www.fractal.live), use the AutodeskID that is required to whitelist (this will not work but put you on the whitelist request list).
3. Contact the Project Fractal team (mailto:Fractal.Dev@autodesk.com) with the email address related to your Autodesk ID so that the address can be whitelisted to get access to Project Fractal.
4. Evaluate guidelines given below on what Dynamo nodes function with Project Fractal.
5. Publish a Workspace from Dynamo Studio to Project Fractal. File menu>Send to Web.
6. Obtain a list of Dynamo workspaces published to your Autodesk ID directly through Project Fractal.
7. As soon as a workspace is chosen and opened in Project Fractal, it is possible to create options, save custom options, and/or categorize and filter all of the options in your Dynamo workspace.
For more information visit, home.fractal.live
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Go through the following Revit video tutorial that shows how to use Revit 2017 for formwork shoring or formation of pillar.
Shoring refers to the method of providing support to a building, vessel, structure, or trench with shores (props) when there are possibilities for collapsing as well as in repairing work or reformation. Shoring may vary as vertical, angled, or horizontal.
Shoring is generally utilized at the time of installing the foundation of a building. A shoring system like piles and lagging or shotcrete will deal with the adjacent loads unless the underground levels of the building are built up.
Lynn Allen, the renowned Autodesk Evangelist, who is associated with Cadalyst Magazine, provides some handy tips on how to control the timing of AutoCAD’s tooltips as well as customize them as per your requirements.
By watching this AutoCAD video, one will get solution for turning off the tool tips/pop ups while entering a command.
Dynamic tooltips offer an alternate process to enter commands. Once dynamic input is turned on, a tooltip demonstrates dynamically updated information adjacent to the cursor. When a command is ongoing, it is possible to identify options and values in the tooltip text box.