Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Unity for Autodesk Revit is newly launched add-in to integrate Autodesk Revit and Unity gaming development platform.
The add-in can be applied for exporting 3D model geometry from Revit to Unity. The users can get first person 3D shooter game like experience when utilizing model produced by Revit as the 3D surroundings.
The add-in offers the following exclusive features :.
• Export of 3D model geometry having materials and textures from Revit to Unity for Autodesk Revit.
• Handling of the resulting 3D model in an equivalent fashion to a 3D first-person shooter game.
• Support of textures together with a capability of using weather effects.
• Formation of a separate workable package to view the exported Revit model in a three-dimensional illustration devoid of requiring either Autodesk Revit or Unity installations.
• Support of HTC Vive virtual reality headset and controllers.
• Support of Intel RealSense camera
Unity for Autodesk Revit supports Autodesk Revit 2015 - 2017.
Go through the following video to get basic add-in functionalities in different modes:
• Unity for Autodesk Revit (Intel RealSense Support) (amcbridge.com)
• Unity for Autodesk Revit (HTC Vive Support) (amcbridge.com)
Sunday, December 4, 2016
A Series Of New Plugins For Autodesk Fusion 360, Revit 2017, 3ds Max 2017 & Maya 2017 Launched By Luxion
Luxion, a recognized developer of high-tech rendering and lighting technology as well as KeyShot, the most powerful real-time ray-tracing and global-illumination software for 3D rendering and animation, just introduced new and updated plugins which again combine KeyShot with a wide array of Autodesk’s 3D modeling applications specifically designed for the Manufacturing, Architectural and Entertainment sectors.
KeyShot facilitates the Designers, Engineers, and 3D Artists to visualize products as they capture shape, allow to define color, finish and materials quickly, provide prototype visuals faster, provide more appealing product reviews and create final product shots that entirely grab and communicate the function and design.
Each newest plugin for the Autodesk products facilitates the user of every software to set up a small plugin to get the ability for uploading the model directly in KeyShot, starting including materials and light and observing it all occurs in real-time, and keep up modifying the model whereas transmitting updates back to KeyShot. Furthermore, users may export KeyShot .bip files devoid of installing KeyShot.
All KeyShot plugins for Autodesk products can be downloaded at free of cost from the KeyShot website (www.keyshot.com) as well as the Autodesk App Exchange. (apps.autodesk.com). The plugins can export a KeyShot .bip file devoid of a license of KeyShot installed. A license of KeyShot is necessary for LiveLinking and the other improved features in each plugin. A KeyShot HD license ($995) consists of unlimited rendering resolution. A KeyShot Pro license ($1995) consists of complete KeyShot Animation capabilities. Floating licenses, Network Rendering, and KeyShotVR, for producing interactive visuals, are also accessible online at keyshot.com, the App Exchange or through a qualified KeyShot reseller.
The following features are available with each plugin:
KeyShot for Revit plugin – NEW
• Compatible with Revit 2015 – 2017 Support
• LiveLinking model update technology
• Retain family structure
• Support for camera export
• Support for export of RPC placeholder objects
• Support for matching of Revit compass
To get more information, please go through the following link www.awn.com
Friday, December 2, 2016
Chaos Group introduces V-Ray 3 for Revit, a professional rendering plugin that caters to fulfill the requirements of architects and designers. An intuitive interface and streamlined controls have made V-Ray 3 for Revit is considered as the most design-friendly renderer due to its user-friendly interface and smooth controls. The users will be able to produce superior quality renders directly in Autodesk Revit.
V-Ray 3 for Revit is developed on the basis of the industry-standard rendering technology that is applied by 92 of the top 100 architecture firms. The technology can be used for professional design and visualization projects, from imagery to VR. V-ray is considerably improved to manage big BIM datasets as well as maintain the reliability of the BIM database. Thus, the architects will be able to include natural lights, cameras and materials with the use of a non-destructive workflow.
With V-Ray for Revit, the users can render countless imagery and utilize it as part of the design process. The architects can explore various ideas, obtain feedback, and take decisions quickly.
V-Ray for Revit exposes visualization fit for the whole design team. Now each team member gets the ability to communicate more efficiently at every phase of the design process.
Some of the exclusive features:
• Design-Friendly Interface – Rapidly equalize quality and speed with V-Ray for Revit’s render presets. Work in draft mode for initial recapitulations and switch to superior quality for demonstrations.
• Physical Materials – Automatically transform Revit materials to V-Ray’s physically-correct format.
• Diagrammatic Materials – Smoothly generate scenes which appear as diagrammatic or like a scale model with material presets like basswood and foam core.
• Physically Based Lighting – Correct options for IES and HDR image-based lighting, along with support for Revit Sun and Sky.
• One-Click VR Output – VR cameras will be useful for the designers to check scale throughout the design process.
• Aerial Perspective – Include natural atmospheric depth with aerial perspective.
• Section Boxes – Render sections smoothly with complete support for Revit’s native section boxes.
• Denoiser – Automatically eliminates artifacts and noise, cutting render times with GPU-acceleration.
• Material Editor – Import and edit VRmats exported from V-Ray for 3ds Max, Rhino and SketchUp.
• V-Ray Swarm – New web-based distributed rendering facilitates firms to accelerates rendering times with the use of the power of all accessible desktops and render nodes.
Availability: V-Ray 3 for Revit is now compatible with Windows platform as well as Autodesk Revit 2015, 2016, 2017. The users can buy a full workstation license for $695, €500, or £430, and includes a new online licensing option.