We are leading the market in the application of BIM software, tools, methods and processes in building engineering and construction sectors complying to the present project BIM requirements and precisely addressing business requisites without exceeding budgets and resources.
In this Revit video tutorial, you will learn how to use Revit for creating MEP modeling of a site office, canteen, outdoor switch room with distribution boards, transformers, diesel generator and fuel tank. Given below, some useful features of Revit for MEP modeling :-
• Mechanical Systems: Create the design of various types of mechanical systems like duct system to fulfill the heating and cooling requirements of the building. With the use of various tools, form duct systems to arrange air terminals and mechanical equipment in a project. By applying automatic system creation tools, generate duct routing layouts to unite the supply and return system components.
• Electrical Systems: Develop electrical systems (circuits) to arrange devices, lighting fixtures, and electrical equipment in a project.
• Piping Systems: Develop piping systems with the arrangement of mechanical components in a model and attribute them to a supply or return system. Then, with the use of various layout tools, define the most recommended routing for the piping that relates the system components.
• MEP Fabrication Detailing: Arrange LOD 400 content from the Autodesk Fabrication products (CADmep, ESTmep, and CAMduct) inside Revit MEP to generate a more coordinated model. Produce a perfect model for detailers within construction firms that reflects the intended installation.
• Spaces: Arrange spaces in all the sections of the building model to preserve values applied for accomplishing heating and cooling load analysis on the building model.
• Zones: With the use of the zone tool, it is possible to identify spaces to be managed with environmental control systems like heating, cooling, and humidity control systems. It facilitates you to execute load balancing and analysis procedures on a building model.
• Use the System Inspector: System Inspector is applied to observe the properties for a selected duct or pipe system.
To learn the process for MEP modeling, watch the following video tutorial.
Elliot Gindis, the renowned cad professional and instructor has written an exclusive e-book called Up and Running with AutoCAD 2018: 2D Drafting and Design. The book is available in paperback version. The book is enriched with stepwise instruction, illustrations and perceptive clarifications on the topic. The book focuses on the elementary concepts and practical use of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture and design.
The book is ideal for instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference. The book is specifically written to analyze 2D drafting and design in simple way and make it perfect for a one-semester course.
The book provides the following exclusive features :-
• Remove complications and diminishes AutoCAD to basic, easy to follow concepts • Provides the guidance necessary for operating AutoCAD initially • Documents all elementary commands, empowering the student what they should type in and how AutoCAD performs • Comprises of new exercises and projects for the AutoCAD 2018 version • Provides online bonus content on AutoCAD 3D fundamentals
The book contains 582 pages and written in English language.
To purchase the book online, go through the following link www.amazon.in
The leading software developer IMAGINiT Technologies launched IMAGINiT Clarity 2018.1. Clarity facilitates the building project teams to employ Autodesk Revit software model data in new and intelligent ways so that building information modeling (BIM) teams can achieve superior control on the models and save huge time and effort. With superior access to important metrics facilitates our customers to recognize issues related to any of their models across all active projects. This, together with clarity’s current and new task automation features, empowers BIM teams to get the complete view of their model health for more consistent results.
Key New Features
With IMAGINiT Clarity, the teams get the ability to take superior decisions with deeper understandings of the projects containing superior analytics, multiple model views and graphical dashboards. Given below, some exclusive features of the software :-
• Extended BIM Analytics and a new graphical dashboard facilitates BIM coordinators to look at prime metrics over projects and arrange company-wide standards for a sound understanding of model data. These analytics also facilitate BIM teams to control modeling issues in a superior manner which range the number of Revit Warnings, file size, and 50 other metrics to determine model health over time.
• Superior Collaboration for Revit Integration provides the capacity to computerize the tasks like importing updated models from project partners. The process can also be automated to back-up data from the Cloud to A360 and drive it to other software programs like ProjectWise.
• Additional Task Management Features makes it possible to export data to Microsoft Excel, and filter tasks through server so that BIM coordinators can handle the workload on their hardware whereas processing numerous jobs.
To get more updates on IMAGINiT’s Clarity software, visit imaginit.com