- Be familiar with dealing AutoCAD Civil 3D templates, styles and settings.
- Explore various compatibility issues through other versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D and manage data from other design packages.
- Learn to distribute data amid project team members who are not utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Explore through some useful techniques for transformation to AutoCAD Civil 3D and enhancing productivity of existing users.
- CAD Management and IT.
- Civil Infrastructure.
- Building/Civil Engineering, Civil Engineer and Technician, IT Manager/CAD Equipment Manager.
- Infrastructure Design Suite.
|Image Courtesy: autodesk.co.uk|